- Hydrates and seals deeply
- Made with FDA and NSF certified food-grade mineral oil
- Non-toxic and odourless
- No additives or allergens
- Made in Canada
High-quality oil specially designed to keep your butcher blocks and cutting boards
in top condition. It's made in Canada and formulated to provide the best protection for your cutting boards and other natural wood surfaces around your kitchen, such as utensils and bowls.
One of the key benefits of using our Cutting Board Oil is its exceptional absorption rate. Unlike other oils on the market, it seals profoundly and quickly, ensuring that your wood surfaces are protected to the fullest extent. In addition, the oil is made with FDA and NSF-certified food-grade mineral oil, making it safe to use in your kitchen and around food.
In addition to its high-quality ingredients, our butcher block oil is also non-toxic and odorless. This means you won't have to worry about unpleasant smells when using it. Additionally, the oil has no additives or allergens, so you can use it confidently, even if you have food allergies.
To keep your butcher blocks and cutting boards in top condition, it's essential to oil them regularly.
Mevell's Board Oil is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to ensure that their butcher blocks and other wood utensils are protected and well-maintained. Whether you're an experienced cook or just starting out, this oil is a must-have for anyone who takes their kitchen seriously.
How to apply Mevell's Cutting Board Oil:
- Clean the surface of your butcher block or cutting board with warm, soapy water and let it air dry.
- Using a clean cloth or the applicator sponge, apply a small amount of oil evenly to the surface of the wood.
- Allow the oil to sit for 15 minutes before wiping any excess with a clean cloth.
- Repeat the process, applying a thin layer of oil every few hours until the surface of the wood has absorbed as much oil as it can hold.
- Let the oil sit overnight or until the surface of the wood has fully absorbed the oil and feels smooth to the touch.
Note: It is essential to oil your butcher blocks and cutting boards regularly, at least once a month, to ensure they remain well-protected and in top condition. By following these simple steps, you can keep your kitchen surfaces looking beautiful for years to come.